My 12 year old son and I had a great morning at the Delightful Tea Bake School on a Mum and Child event making shortbread and scones - rather yum to say the least! Sarah is very friendly yet totally professional as was her assistant. Highly recommended.
Our gift vouchers make the perfect gift!
To purchase vouchers, all you need to do is:
- select a value for the value of the course or an amount to suit your budget
- choose whether you would like an e-Voucher / printed voucher sent directly to recipient or if you would like us to send you a printed voucher* to give them yourself
- click ‘add to basket’ – you can choose more than one value and for multiple recipients at this stage
- click ‘view basket’
- click proceed to checkout, enter all the details requested and check the order summary
- click the T&Cs acknowledgement box followed by ‘proceed’
- you will be directed to PayPal who we use to take secure payments. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment
- Once completed, please remember to click ‘RETURN TO MERCHANT’ to finalise your purchase
Your chosen value is not listed? Don’t worry, you can buy any value of printed or e-Vouchers for one or more people! Here’s what to do:
- follow steps 1 – 4 above
- repeat per additional voucher until you reach your chosen gift value
- follow steps 5 – 9 above to complete your order
You can also buy multiple printed or e-Vouchers for different recipients by following the above steps, but adding different recipient details each time.
Alternatively, call us on 01702 742343 or send us an email and we will be more than happy to handle your purchase for you. Collections can be arranged by prior appointment.
They are valid for redemption up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase. Recipients have a total of 15 months from the purchase date to attend a course. Gift vouchers are non-refundable under any circumstances and have no cash redemption value.