Enjoyed taking part in the course alongside my granddaughter - lovely experience prior to Christmas
Pork Pie Making – Digital Learning
What’s included in this digital tutorial:
- A step-by-step visual guide to all the stages of the process – private members-only video
- PDF downloadable recipe sheets (for pork pies and apple sultana chutney)
- A downloadable shopping list and equipment list so you can check you have everything you need
- Exclusive access to the ‘Pork Pie Making DTBS’ group on Facebook so you can upload your results, interact with your tutor and ask questions, and of course, earn your certificate of completion!
Once you have bought the course you can choose when you’d like to start and complete it, it’s completely up to you. You can watch the video as many time as as you like* as well as checking out the extra materials, tips and asking for advice and feedback in the Facebook course group.
Important information to know before you buy this digital tutorial:
- This class is completely digital and the fee covers 12 months unlimited access to the video
- If you wish to join the Facebook group for this topic, you must have a Facebook account. It is not mandatory to join the group, but it it is useful for contacting your tutor and getting support if you need it
- You need to have access to the ingredients and equipment in order to complete the class; if you would like information on what is needed, please get in touch before buying
- You must have internet access and a suitable digital device to view the materials
Students who would like to come along and attend the class at our baking studio at a later date will have the digital tutorial fee deducted from their face-to-face course fee for the same course**.
*The course fee is a one-off charge which will grant you 12 months unlimited access to the step-by-step video and the Facebook group. Access to all downloadable learning PDF materials is unlimited.
**Discount code required, available on request. New and existing bookings for the same course only.